I was asked to "take over" the responsibilty of the Village Website in January 2020.
The condition that I agreed to do this was that I was allowed to do it "my way". This means no Wordpress and the design is based on the work that I have been doing with websites for the last 20 years and building on the work that I had done on rebuilding the Parish Council website.
The discussion relating to cookies is irrelevant with respect to how long they are active, as there are none set for the new website.
However - Session IDs and Cloud hosting/server
Cookies are set if I use them.
- The abandonment of the use of Google Analytics
- GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
- Development of forms for the Village Hall Website
- tsohost review - the free Charity Hosting and the Cloud (cPanel) interface
- The bwvh.uk Domain Registration