We are close to the Gestingthorpe Roman Villa. Ashley Cooper has a museum on his farm (Hill Farm) which is close to the acheological site. Roman artifacts were uneathed by farming equipment and a full-scale dig wsa performed on the site.
Ashley is president of The Foxearth and District Local History Society
- The Mysteries of Gestingthorpe Roman villa November 28 2014 🔗 - I think this Ashley Cooper but the link is now dead
- Roman conquest of Britain 🔗 - WikiP
- The River Runs Through Us 🔗 - River Stour Festival
- Dedham Vale AONB 🔗
- Gestingthorpe History Group 🔗
- Gestingthorpe Roman Villa 🔗 - Ashley Cooper, Hill Farm Gestingthorpe