I can understand the appeal of a platform such as Facebook but in doing so I confirm that it is not for me.
The Coronavirus crisis has given me a new perspective on the place and usage of FB by the wider community. It has not changed my view, in fact it has made my view of my fellow man even less charitable.
Why would anyone use Facebook?
Given all the critisism and bad press that Facebook is associated................
Like many things in life, the fact that something is liked (small "l") by many, it does not make it acceptable. Frankly, I am dissapointed that the users of Facebook don't care about its heritage and its executive, their ethos and approach to their users and the integrity of the Internet.
- Influencers - The concept of an Influencer and a Target in the world of Social Media
- Facebook Groups - where all hell breaks loose
- Social Capital - I am not sure if this is really anything to do with Social Media or Facebook
- Community Websites - example of a "group"
- WikiP page on the critisism of Facebook - 🔗
- Zuckerberg’s New Privacy Essay Shows Why Facebook Needs to Be Broken Up - 🔗 - Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t understand what privacy means — he can’t be trusted to define it for the rest of us